That’s right. Mustard flavored walleye! While there are many ways to cook fish, this simple recipe doesn’t require much prep time, and it involves ingredients found in most American pantries.
- Vegetable Oil
- Start with clean fish fillets
- Mix flour and pepper in a large bowl
- Add walleye to a separate large bowl
- Liberally cover and smother the walleye in mustard
- Place the mustard covered walleye fillet into the bowl with flour and pepper.
- Coat the walleye fillet in flour until the entire fillet is covered.
- Get vegetable oil nice and hot (check readiness by sprinkling flour in oil)
- Add fish to oil, cooking until golden brown
- Flip fish, quickly cooking the other side
- Pull fish from pan and place on a plate covered in paper towels.
- Share with family and friends!